President, The Sulmonte Group LLC
Business Leadership Coach
I have spent 30+ years coaching and mentoring, working to improve and accelerate business performance at all levels. I have worked across a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, corporate retail, fire & security, governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations.
I have been challenged by many leadership issues, and have spent these years of management experience sharing insights to becoming a successful leader. As a business leadership coach I have helped many others overcome obstacles that get in the way of their success.
My Business Leadership Journey
My business leadership journey started 30 years ago in my first corporate management role at a national retail chain. I moved onto a Boston based manufacturing firm that was subsequently acquired by a $1.2B global organization. Here I was promoted and became the HR Director of their Boston based operation.
As a first-time manager I wanted to be an effective leader. Above all, I needed to learn to lead others by empowering them because I didn’t want to be a micromanager.
I began my leadership journey with a commitment to a life of ongoing personal learning and leadership development. Most importantly, I wanted to learn how to mentor, empower and help develop leadership skills in others.
What I learned, along the way, is that leadership is an ability and a skill that can be developed. Through, experience, practice, and a commitment to change and growth it is amazing what leaders can achieve.
I have worked with many business leaders who have understood the benefits of business coaching. They have been willing to do the work and implement the strategies and action plans developed during coaching sessions. I’m inspired by their success stories and the long term business growth they have accomplished.
Schedule a Free Consultation to work with Anthony to make the change you want, from the inside out.
Business Experience (selected):
- Foxmoor Specialty Stores: Treasury and Finance
- L. E. Mason Company: Treasury and Finance
- L. E. Mason Company: Operations Manager/Executive Steering Committee
- Thomas and Betts Corporation: HR Director/Internal Consultant
- Municipal Government: Change Agent, Finance
- The Sulmonte Group, LLC: President
Business & Coaching Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science – Stonehill College
- Organizational Change and Facilitative Leadership – STM (Systems Theory Management)
- Team Facilitation – STM
- TQ Implementation Strategies – STM
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach – CTI (The Coaches Training Institute
- Executive Coaching – CTI
- TLC 360 Profile Certification Program – TLC (The Leadership Circle)
- LCS Certification Program
Schedule a Free Consultation to work with Anthony to make the business leader you want to be, from the inside out.