The Leadership Coaching for Executive Leaders program is for you if you have achieved great success and have been given greater responsibility. You are now a leader of a division or entire organization! You want to become a change agent, a culture creator, and learn to maximize results by empowering those that you lead.
Here are the leadership competencies I help executive leaders build.
- Create and align a shared vision and purpose for high performance
- Build a culture of authenticity, integrity, and trust
- Facilitate effective change
- Work effectively with others across functions
- Coach, mentor, and empower individuals and teams
If you’d like my help, here’s how we can work together…
The Leadership Coaching for Executive Leaders program is a customized 12-18-month Leadership Coaching Plan. You will work with an experienced leadership coach, a trusted ally who will guide you in developing your inner leadership game. My intention is for you to become a courageously authentic, high integrity leader. A leader who cultivates and manifests an empowered performance-based culture.
At the end of this program you will be able to:
- Reduce the resistance to change and learn to co-create with your leaders and their teams
- Help teams engage and take ownership of their work and work cross-functionally to eliminate silo thinking
- empower your leaders to adopt a growth mindset, accept collective responsibility for their success, and gain the ability to self-correct.
- orient your leadership team to see conflict as an opportunity to initiate change and make continuous improvements.
- help your team become more purposeful and accountable to a shared vision and cultural norms
- be more open, vulnerable, and authentic in your actions.
- Support and manifest the vision you hold for yourself and the organization
The Executive Leadership Journey includes:
- 1 Leadership Development Planning Session
- 25-36 Coaching Sessions with action plans
- Customized Homework Assignments
- Weekly email check-ins
- 1 Completion Session – Creating Your Updated Leadership Objectives
- 1-2 Leadership Assessments
- 1-3 Leadership Pulse Surveys